Simple expansion tank gauges with 3/8 or 1/2 connection, 1/4 needle drain valve in lower are standard.
- Available with 3/8" or 1/2" MNPT connections;
- EPDM gauge glass gaskets and 1/4" needle drain valve in lower arm are both standard.
- 1/4" pet cock or Apollo® ball valve optional
- CRN Registered
- 125 psig @ 350°F, 300 psig @ 100°F
- For a complete unit including (1 set of upper & lower valves, 1 piece of tubular gage glass & 2 copper or SS protection rods) please provide "center to center" measurement and apply formula below
Formula to determine glass and rod lengths -
- Glass Length = (Center to Center Dimension) - 1-1/4"
- Rod Length = (Glass Length) + 2"
- Conbraco 20-700 Series requires 2 Guard Rods