104A Naval Shock-Proof Gauge
This unit meets the high shock requirements of MIL-S-901C, and the vibration requirements of MIL-STD-167, for Type 1 vibration up to 25CPS **(certified test reports available upon request)**
- Unit per MIL- l -20037-B
- Navy approved.
- Automatic type – quick closing.
- Each unit individually hydrostatically tested at 450 psi.
- Unit is of bronze construction with “monel” trim, “viton” seals, & “polycarbonate” tube.
- Flanges are integral to bodies and are per A.S.A. standards for 3/4″ 150# flanges. Different flanges available upon request.
- Unless otherwise specified, unit will be shipped complete with “polycarbonate” tube for 24″ centers.
- Upon request, this unit can also be supplied with Duran high pressure gauge glass with “Class B” protective shield.
**When ordering gauge glass & guard rods, the center-to-center distance between the upper & lower valve connections must be specified**