Click on link below for more valves made by Kunkle!
Kunkle Valve Features and Benefits
• Extra heavy construction provides long life.
• Top guided disc assembly incorporates resilient seal in seating area.
• An isolation diaphragm protects working parts from corrosion caused by discharged liquid.
• Pivot between disc and spring corrects for misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
• These safety relief valves serve the dual purpose of relieving (1) overpressure created by thermal expansion under normal "on and off" firing conditions, and (2) overpressure in the form of water or steam created in over-firing due to failure of electrical or other controls.
Kunkle Model 537 Applications
PLEASE FILL OUT "SET PRESSURE (PSI)" BEFORE ADDING ITEM TO CART
Get exactly the size gauge glass you need. No guessing. No mistakes. White Glove boxing and insurance is included in the price!
Use our proprietary one-step glass ordering system! ONLY at BoilerSuppliers.com
Items to be returned must be approved by Power Plus International, and may be subjected to a restocking fee
Notice: Due to the uncontrollable metal costs, all prices and delivery times are subject to change on a daily basis.
PPI™ and Power Plus International™, and related marks and logos displayed on the Site, are our trademarks and may not be used in any way without our prior express written permission. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our marks displayed on the Site without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
*NOTE: The products described herein are not manufactured by Patterson-Kelley nor is Power Plus
International in any way associated or affiliated with "PK", Patterson-Kelley, or Harsco Corporation.