Kunkle Model 537 valves serve the dual purpose of relieving overpressure created by thermal expansion under normal firing conditions and overpressure in the form of water or steam created in over-firing due to failure of electrical or other controls on hot water boilers, heat exchangers and generators. This safety relief valve meets ASME section IV, ‘HV’, for low pressure hot water boilers and is National Board certified
Click on link below for more valves made by Kunkle!
Kunkle Valve Features and Benefits
• Extra heavy construction provides long life.
• Top guided disc assembly incorporates resilient seal in seating area.
• An isolation diaphragm protects working parts from corrosion caused by discharged liquid.
• Pivot between disc and spring corrects for misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
• These safety relief valves serve the dual purpose of relieving (1) overpressure created by thermal expansion under normal "on and off" firing conditions, and (2) overpressure in the form of water or steam created in over-firing due to failure of electrical or other controls.
Kunkle Model 537 Applications
PLEASE FILL OUT "SET PRESSURE (PSI)" BEFORE ADDING ITEM TO CART
|Part #||Size||Set Pressure||Description||Weight||Price||Qty|
|0537-D01-HM||3/4"||Kunkle Model 537 Safety Valve||5.00||$283.45||Add to Cart|
|0537-E01-HM||1"||Kunkle Model 537 Safety Valve||8.00||$294.35||Add to Cart|
|0537-G01-HM||1-1/2"||Kunkle Model 537 Safety Valve||16.00||$570.05||Add to Cart|
|0537-H01-HM||2"||Kunkle Model 537 Safety Valve||26.00||$775.25||Add to Cart|