The Taco pump Series KS is a vertical split-coupled in-line pump that are designed for maximum performance, easy install, and simple maintenance.
With the Taco KS series, you can change the seal without disturbing the motor or piping. These pumps are ideal for HVAC and industrial applications, as well as domestic water service flows to 2500 GPM. The split coupled design enables you to change the seal without disturbing the motor or piping. The axial load is hydraulically balanced to increase bearing life, deliver better pump efficiencies and lower NPSH requirements.
• Simplified installation--Lower Installed Cost
• Standard Seal Design Allows Flexibility of Seal Options
• Precision Aluminum Coupling
• Standard High Efficiency Impellers on all Models
• Standard Drilled, Tapped Mounting Holes at Base of Casing
• Throttle Bushing Keeps Contaminants Away from Seal • Replaceable Casing, Wear Ring and Pump Support Bracket Save Money
• Easy Maintenance Without Disturbing Motor or Piping
• Extended Seal Life, Less Downtime
• Easy, Low-Cost Service
• No special tools required
• One Cartridge bearing assembly fits all models — replace cartridge only, not bracket
• One mechanical seal fits all models.