***McDonnell Miller Series 150E & 157E are OBSOLETE...Please see 150S & 157S for replacements***
The McDonnell & Miller Series 150E provides continuous protection against a low water condition and satisfies pump control needs for commercial and industrial steam boilers.
The 150E compensates for rapidly changing boiler water levels. It has adjustable burner and pump settings and powerful 1 HP relays.
Typical Applications of the McDonnell Miller 150E and 157E:
- Primary and secondary low water fuel cut-off protection and pump control for commercial and industrial steam boilers
- Motorized valve controller, low water cut-off, high water cut-off, and alarm actuator for boilers, vessels and tanks.
Benefits of the McDonnell & Miller Series 150E:
- Prevents rapid burner and pump cycling
- Constant operation throughout pressure range
- Electrical starters not required for motors up to 1 HP
- Easy monitoring of operation
- Easy troubleshooting
- NEMA 1 enclosure
- Max. operating pressure 150 PSI
- Max. ambient temperature 135°F
- Max. operating temperature 366°F (at probes)
- Set points and differentials remain constant throughout pressure range
- Auto or manual reset
- Probe operation diagnostics
- Sensitivity monitor
- Sequence monitor
- Wetted probe monitor
- Adjustable 60-second burner-off time delays
- Adjustable 3/4" or 1-3/16" pump differentials
- 1 HP burner and pump relays
- Control can be remote mounted
Items to be returned must be approved by Power Plus International, and may be subjected to a restocking fee
Notice: Due to the uncontrollable metal costs, all prices and delivery times are subject to change on a daily basis.
PPI™ and Power Plus International™, and related marks and logos displayed on the Site, are our trademarks and may not be used in any way without our prior express written permission. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our marks displayed on the Site without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
*NOTE: The products described herein are not manufactured by Patterson-Kelley nor is Power Plus
International in any way associated or affiliated with "PK", Patterson-Kelley, or Harsco Corporation.