The John Wood Company, LLC, serves customers in residential, commercial, and industrial markets worldwide. With a broad product portfolio that includes water storage tanks, ASME pressure vessels and custom fluid handling systems, we strive to meet the needs of our customers by building strong relationships and by providing the highest customer delivered value.
· ASME Section VIII, Division 1
· Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 97/23/EC
· Canadian Registration
· American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
· US Coast Guard (USCG)
· American Water Works Association (AWWA)
· Large inventory of standard products available for immediate shipment
· Inventory stocking programs for OEMs
· ASME Plus quality assurance
· Engineering and design support utilizing the latest 3D AutoCAD software
Items to be returned must be approved by Power Plus International, and may be subjected to a restocking fee
Notice: Due to the uncontrollable metal costs, all prices and delivery times are subject to change on a daily basis.
PPI™ and Power Plus International™, and related marks and logos displayed on the Site, are our trademarks and may not be used in any way without our prior express written permission. Nothing contained on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of our marks displayed on the Site without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
*NOTE: The products described herein are not manufactured by Patterson-Kelley nor is Power Plus
International in any way associated or affiliated with "PK", Patterson-Kelley, or Harsco Corporation.