The Watson McDaniel Model WSSCV is an all stainless steel in-line check valve for steam, gas, or liquid service. It provides tight shut-off, minimizes water hammer and also stops recycling of pumps by preventing back flow of liquid. Used in the petrochemical, pulp & paper, textile and food & beverage industries. The WSSCV all stainless steel check valves will operate much longer and are less problematic than bronze or cast iron check valves.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
• 316 Stainless Steel Body and Internals
• Low cracking Pressure on spring (1/4 PSI) to minimize resistance and maximize flow.
• Available with optional 5 PSI cracking pressure (must specify at time of order)
• Available with NPT, SW, or optional Flanged connections
• Spring made from Inconel-X-750 to handle extreme temperature as well as corrosive applications
• Body is seam welded to eliminate O-rings or gasket seals which can be affected by high temperature steam or hot condensate
• Spring assisted closing of check valve to minimize noise and wear
Check valve shall have a 316 stainless steel body and disc. Spring shall be made from Inconel-X-750. Check valve body to be seam welded together to eliminate need for O-ring or gasket.
|WSSCV-12-N-0||1/2" NPT||0.25||1.10||$88.00||Add to RFQ|
|WSSCV-13-N-0||3/4" NPT||0.25||1.50||$109.00||Add to RFQ|
|WSSCV-14-N-0||1" NPT||0.25||1.90||$136.00||Add to RFQ|
|WSSCV-15-N-0||1-1/4" NPT||0.25||3.80||$203.00||Add to RFQ|
|WSSCV-16-N-0||1-1/2" NPT||0.25||4.70||$254.00||Add to RFQ|
|WSSCV-17-N-0||2" NPT||0.25||7.70||$345.00||Add to RFQ|
|WSSCV-19-N-0||3" NPT||0.25||18.80||$742.00||Add to RFQ|