- Available in class 800 ANSI pressure
classes, threaded (FNPT), and socket weld.
- Micrometer dial indicator is standard
equipment to ensure accurate repeatable control settings.
- Valves are available with quadruple
V-Port discs to ensure optimum controllability and flow.
- All internal surfaces are accurately
machined to provide maximum performance.
- Renewable seat rings made from hardened
stainless steel and faced with Stellite.
- The disc is hardened, ground and lapped
for accurate, leak free sealing.
- Standard material is carbon steel body
(ASME SA105) with 13% chrome stainless steel trim.
- GRAFOIL packing is standard.
- Code compliance with ASME/ANSI B16.34 and
the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section I.
The Hancock Flow Control Valve is a
combination valve and flow control instrument equipped with a
special micrometer dial and pointer which enable the operator to
set the valve opening to within one hundredth of a turn of the
handwheel. Any desired setting can be instantly duplicated. Each
valve is fitted with a scientifically designed V-Port valve disc
ensuring proportional flow throughout the entire lift of the
stem. It is a hand-operated valve with a straight line flow
characteristics. A separate shut-off seating surface, removed
from the controlling V-Ports, eliminates the necessity of using
a second valve for shut off purposes.
- Boilers, compressors, steam condensers,
pumps, steam lines, feed water regulator bypass vents,
liquid level control piping, flash tanks, soot blower
connections, turbine generators, Dowtherm, instrumentation,
- For refineries: alkalization units, "cat"
crackers, hydroformers, water-flooding, gas odorization.
Available Types and Sizes
T-Type, 4-V-port Disc, Threaded End to ANSI B2.1
Angle Body, 4-V-port Disc Threaded End to ANSI