Use these water gauges on large boilers with inconvenient columns, allows to operate valves with chain.
- Lever on standard 12-foot chain allows operator to open and close valves that would be beyond reach.
- Valve stems operate on quarter- turns. •
- Use on large boilers with inconvenient columns •
- Automatic and non-automatic models •
- Furnished with 12 feet of chain and 5/16" diameter full-blow valve with safety handle
- CRN Registered •
- 24-650 Series standard with Ball Checks.
- 24-600 has no ball checks •
- Standard PTFE reinforced gauge glass gasket •
- 250 psig @ 400°F, 500 psig @ 100°F
- For a complete unit including (1 set of upper & lower valves, 1 piece of tubular gage glass & 4 copper or SS protection rods) please provide "center to center" measurement and apply formula below
Formula to determine glass and rod lengths -
- Glass Length = (Center to Center Dimension) - 2"
- Rod Length = (Glass Length) + 7/8"
- Conbraco 24-600 Series 4 Guard Rods