Very popular Heavy Pattern line of gauges, EG-200-50 series. Heavy pattern bronze water gauges.
- Standard 1/4" needle drain valve in lower arm (The inside threads are 7/16-24 UNS)
- Ball checks standard on EG 200-50.
- 200 psig @ 400°F, 400 psig @ 100°F
- For a complete unit you would need (1 set of upper & lower valves, 1 piece of tubular gage glass & 2 copper or SS protection rods) you would use provide formula below.
Formula to determine glass and rod lengths
- Glass Length = (Center to Center Dimension) - 1-1/4"
- Rod Length = (Glass Length) + 2"
- 200-50 Series requires 2 Guard Rods
QUANTITY BREAKS UPON REQUEST